Welcome to Outland Nutrition!
For those of you who don’t know me I’m Carolyn Froese, owner of subway/sweet Caroline. I recently graduated with Precision Nutrition certification and am excited to announce my next adventure as a nutrition coach! Either it be through Nutrition coaching or together with CrossFit Outland, we can help you gain your health back!
* The process would start with an inBody composition and measurement analysis scan.
* A nutrition assessment which includes goal setting (weight loss, performance, body composition, muscle gain). .
* Review food preferences, supplements used and physical activity. .
* A physical copy of your inBody scan. As well as “before” photos. .
* Personal online interactive chat.
* Weekly check-ins by email or text message.
* Weekly adjustments to plan (as required).
* Review and summary, including “after” photos. .
Please feel free to call or text me @ 324-7731 for any questions or inquiries!
Hi, My name is Natalie !
I grew up in southern Manitoba with a passion for cooking and baking from a young age! I knew I wanted to pursue a career related to food and when I heard about nutritional sciences, I knew it was the right fit for me! I am passionate about working alongside people to help them achieve their health and nutrition goals.
I completed my Bachelors in Human Nutritional Sciences from the University of Manitoba in 2013 and my dietetic internship in 2014. I then worked at Health Sciences Centre as a clinical dietitian for a year before getting married and moving to Thailand to work in community development. At the end of 2018, my husband and I, along with our new daughter, relocated back to southern Manitoba. We are excited to be a part of this community again, even with the cold winters! I am really excited to partner as a nutrition coach with CrossFit Outland. I am looking forward to to sharing my passion for healthy eating & living as well as helping others develop healthy habits for lasting change.